Are you results oriented with strong finance and customer contact skills? If YES, then you should apply for this post in our Global Credit and Collections team.
At our site in Barcelona, you acquire skills in customer relationship management as well as in finance. The industry and business experience gained in a Keysight internship, combined with your academic studies, will lead you to a leadership position in your professional career
You will join a team of 20 people with different nationalities but also be working with extended global teams to achieve great results via our One Keysight approach.
- Support for innovation projects to improve operational efficiency
- Analysis and reporting, audit and compliance controls
- Review of data base, training material, webpage, share drive
- Support to credit and collection team on any customer issues
- All round participation in daily tasks from projects, reporting, credit reviews, customer handling, team logistics, meeting attendance.
- Linkage with global teams in other regions
- Multi country tasks across EMEA and LAR region.
- Registered student in Master / Undergraduate Business Administration or IT
- Language skills: English with preference to candidate with additional European languages especially French.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills especially excel.
- You should have good problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking
- Committed, ready to go the extra mile, curiosity to take on new challenges