As a UX/UI Design intern you will be involved at every step of the product development process, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensuring design quality through launch.
Fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc).
- Unlimited rides with Reby scooters
- Offices in the center of Barcelona
- Flexible time
- Working with passionate people who value knowledge sharing and fun at work!
- Creative thinker with attention to detail (your eye twitches if something is not aligned).
- Experience working with Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC or other prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices.
- A super plus if you have a base of motion design for micro-interactions (After effects, Principle).
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Must include a link to a design portfolio.
- Practice agreement.
- Benchmark CX/UX trends, consumer needs, and competitor moves.
- Desire to ship designs fast, learn from quantitative and qualitative data, and iterate quickly.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Build fast proof of concept ideas, mockups and interactive prototypes to solve business and user problems.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product Design teams.
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial UX/design specifications.